分类信息
各地考试

当前位置:首页 » 商务英语 » 题型辅导 » 正文

商务英语外贸英语信函辅导:索赔理由及依据


时间:2013-09-03 来源:商务英语考试网 浏览次数:101  【华夏培训网:中国教育培训第一门户

1.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on. 我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款


       1.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

      我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款

  2.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

  既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%

  3.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

  我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费

  4.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

  我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金

  5.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

  我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失

  6.You should claim compensation from the insurance company .

  你应该向保险公司索赔

  7.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.

  彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任

  8.As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should , in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.

  由于货物破损船公司有责任,个人所见,你们货物的索赔就交由他们解决

  9.The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.

  索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任

  10.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.

  据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难



       商务英语考试

推荐图文

热门点击排行

©2015 hxpx.com All Rights Reserved 滇ICP备13002816号-1
华夏培训网唯一网址www.hxpx.com